How to find an Android phone location
1. Go to the website www.google.com/android/devicemanager.
2. Login to the Email and password used to register the google account of the lost device.
3. Will find a window for instructions on how to behave When the phone is lost, press Accept.
4. The system will show the hand information that To search By showing the coordinates on the map along with the device information Telephone network And the amount of battery at present
5. To see the IMIE number with the latest device activation information, press the gray circular i button for more information.
6. If you want the phone Send notification sound Specify the position. Press the PLAY SOUND button.
7. If wanting to lock the phone To prevent anyone from accessing it, press the SECURE DEVICE button.
8. To delete all data on the phone, press the Erase Device button.