How to take a screenshot of a full-screen webpage on an iOS mobile device without an application
1. Open the website that we want to take a screenshot.
2. Select the Assistive Touch function "Take a screenshot" or press the volume up button with the Sleep button.
3. The system will complete the screen capture, then poke the preview image in the lower left corner once.
4. Choose "All" to save all website pages.
5. Select "Done"
6. A popup will pop up. Select "Save PDF to Files".
7. Choose a PDF storage area. Screen captures across the web for later reading.